Recently the editor of DYN wrote a feature on whether watches still have a place in modern society. Evaluating whether modern technology could cause the watch to become extinct. (See the full story on this link)
Thankfully this appears to not be the case as many people, including a high population of men still value wearing a watch.
With lots of talk of the new year and creating a ‘new you’ there is not a better time (excuse the pun) to treat yourself to an accessory that will stand the test of time (oh and again).
1. This Fossil Watch at £85 from House of Fraser is described as a sporty timepiece that is fashionable and functional
2. This Rotary Watch at £445 is one that should last forever with its classic mix of black and gold
3. If you like digital watches this Braun one reduced to £65 from Ernest Jones could be your new favourite accessory.
4. This Hugo Boss watch from John Lewis at £199 has rose gold stainless steel with a leather brown strap.
5. Finally if flashy watches are not your thing, the high street do some great ones too. Check out this Topman watch for just £3 in the sale!